Imperial PW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, We are the Imperial PW Server

Another brand new map beeing made

Poll

Does awesome map equal awesomeness?

[ 2 ]
    Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_lcap40%Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_lcap0%Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_lcap0%Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_lcap20%Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_lcap40%Another brand new map beeing made I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Kahjit
    Kahjit
    Godly Forum Hacker !
    Godly Forum Hacker !

Aantal berichten : 34
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-24
    Leeftijd : 25

Another brand new map beeing made Empty Another brand new map beeing made

Post  Kahjit Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 am

Another mapper is trying to make us a new map. If you have looked on my previous thread you can see somehow how I've imagined it to look like.
    Anyways; when new map comes out and we have properly tested it for bugs and awesomeness we will most likely run an event.

What event would you like to see?
    Screen shots will be out before map release.

Also, we're working on making a greater community.
    We might (most definatly) move our Teamspeak3 adress to a Napoleonic Wars' Regiment server.

Reason: Free hosting, more people to play any games with.
    We will get our own section of the teamspeak and, well what I think is the best reason is that the more people the more fun!

I would also like to see more activity on the forum. It costs money you know Wink