Imperial PW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, We are the Imperial PW Server

3 posters

We need to restart over with the Sunset PW

Poll

Would you join the SS Server if it was reopened?

[ 10 ]
    We need to restart over with the Sunset PW I_vote_lcap100%We need to restart over with the Sunset PW I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    We need to restart over with the Sunset PW I_vote_lcap0%We need to restart over with the Sunset PW I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Lidiss
    Pro Mapper
    Pro Mapper

Aantal berichten : 17
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-27

We need to restart over with the Sunset PW Empty We need to restart over with the Sunset PW

Post  Lidiss Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 am

Hey all, some of you may know I'm trying to join the RCC mapper community. But i feel like we need to try and bring Sunset *Back*. the server needs new & experienced Admins & New Server Owner, i can if i get enough vote's, I'll Host a server with a population of 100, But I'll be needing atleast 40 votes to open the server. I do believe we can make the Sunset Server Great.

Additional Note:

I would like also all admins to Read *The Admin Post* so i can have a clear idea how many we've got or interested in becoming a admin.

Thanks for reading and peace guys
    Kahjit
    Kahjit
    Godly Forum Hacker !
    Godly Forum Hacker !

Aantal berichten : 34
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-24
    Leeftijd : 25

We need to restart over with the Sunset PW Empty Re: We need to restart over with the Sunset PW

Post  Kahjit Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 am

Well Lidiss, I'm an active player and the best cat ever. So I would join the server for two reasons, admin (If I can haz) and roleplay and making people feel home cosey... all servers needs a cat right?
    Lidiss
    Pro Mapper
    Pro Mapper

Aantal berichten : 17
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-27

We need to restart over with the Sunset PW Empty Sunset Grand House Steam Group

Post  Lidiss Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sunsetgrandhouse

Here's the link to our Steam Group, so come over and join Smile
    Higgison

Aantal berichten : 2
    Registratiedatum : 2013-01-26

We need to restart over with the Sunset PW Empty Re: We need to restart over with the Sunset PW

Post  Higgison Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm really confused :/

Has the server already been "brought back" or are you still waiting to "bring it back"??

In either case I'll happily come online Very Happy
    Kahjit
    Kahjit
    Godly Forum Hacker !
    Godly Forum Hacker !

Aantal berichten : 34
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-24
    Leeftijd : 25

Post  Kahjit Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:45 am

Not quiet sure, we are aiming to bring it popular atleast, so we're making a new map and such.
    Anyways. The server was up last time I checked. The_SunSet_RP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:41 pm