Imperial PW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, We are the Imperial PW Server

The Sunset of Tamriel [ESO]

Kahjit
    Kahjit
    Godly Forum Hacker !
    Godly Forum Hacker !

Aantal berichten : 34
    Registratiedatum : 2012-12-24
    Leeftijd : 25

The Sunset of Tamriel [ESO] Empty The Sunset of Tamriel [ESO]

Post  Kahjit Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 am

Full re-done thread;
    -----------------------------------------
    Elder Scrolls Online will be launched in November 2013, which seems like a long time to, but it's worth waiting for!
    Me, some friends, and others I've met trough Mount & Blade, NW and of course; the Sunset server will make a guild there. We will do some role-play, raids and a lot of pure awesomeness..'ing. We'll basically try to be as bad-ass, friendly and awesome as it is possible.
    I've personally been waiting for the Elder Scrolls game series, by Bethesda to go online for years and they have finally made my dream come true.
    After what I've seen on their homepage: www.elderscrollsonline.com
    They have put lots of work into details such as; a lore/history that matches the other games, visual graphics, world objects/details, sounds and animations.
    ESO will be just an epic MMORPG with a fairly good combat system, not like all those other MMORPGs like World of Warcraft, Shaiya and Age of Conan, etc.

The Sunset of Tamriel [ESO] E242_elder_scrolls_online_top
    See more here; http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a388588/the-elder-scrolls-online-first-look-preview-tamriel-goes-online.html

If you would like to join the Guild or have any comments about the game or anything else feel free to reply below.

---------------------------------------------
    Signing up for the beta:
    Go to www.elderscrollsonline.com press the Sign-up for beta.
    Answer all of the questions as you prefer, but when you come to the part where it says "Guild" or "Guild Website" type in "The Sunset of Tamriel" as guild and www.sunset.forumactie.com as website.

Last edited by Kahjit on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I like fat cookies.)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:12 am